Please provide a description of your booth contents and inventory. What are the primary things you sell? Do you sell any specialty or unusual items? Do you do demonstrations or “make & takes”?
Booths are assigned on a “first come, first serve basis.” Receipt of your payment will be the basis for reserving your space. There are two booth sizes available. If you need a larger booth, choose multiple quantities and sizes to fit your needs (up to 8'x40'). Booths are available with or without a table. An 8' by 10' booth comes with one 8' table. An 8' by 15' booth comes with one 8' table and one 6' table.
Maximum of two per table or two if no tables
If you select yes, one power source will be available at the booth. You must bring your own extensions cords.
5298 Clayton Road
Concord, California 94521
Friday April 1, 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Show Open to Public:
Saturday, April 2, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday, April 3, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Vendor Tear-down and cleaning
Sunday, April 3, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
VENDOR RULES and INFORMATION
- The e-mail address for all communications regarding the show is [email protected]
- A Vendor Coordinator will be available during set up and during the show to answer vendor questions and help resolve issues.
- Vendor welcome packages will be available at the Information Table in the Centre Concord Lobby during set-up hours. Vendors are required to sign in and collect their name tags prior to setting up their booth.
- Vendors must provide two door prizes for the daily door prize drawings. These may be actual gifts, gift cards, or gift certificates to your booth.
- Vendor door prizes may be delivered to the Information Table in the lobby during set up.
- If you marked that you were interested in doing a demo, we will contact you to confirm your time slot and any needed instructions.
- Vendors must be open during all times that the show is open to the public, 10 am to 4 pm, Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3.
- Vendor agrees to keep their property and personnel within the assigned booth space. This is important for fire code compliance and for the safety of our guests.
- All cardboard, storage boxes, and packaging must be hidden from view during show hours. There is no storage area at Centre Concord other than within the vendor’s space.
- Tables must be draped to the floor.
- Vendors may come in at 9:30 am on Saturday and Sunday to restock their booths.
- Vendor agrees to remove all booth contents and trash at the end of the show and to sweep their area clean. Vendors must be completely out of the building by 6:00 pm on Sunday, April 3rd.
- Directions to Centre Concord, unloading/parking information, a booth location map, and lodging information will be sent out approximately one month prior to the show.
- Vendors participating in set-up are invited to join the Guild members for pizza and salad at approximately 5:00 pm on Friday, April 1st.
- The Guild members donate goodies to the break room. Vendors are invited to take a break and enjoy some refreshments. Should a Vendor wish to donate a goodie to the break room, it will certainly be welcomed!
- The Guild is not responsible for loss or theft of Vendor’s property or personal items.
- The final deadline for all applications and payment is Monday, January 31, 2022.
- Reservation confirmations will be made via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the vendor.
Cancellations must be in writing, and received prior to Monday, February 28, 2022, to receive a full refund. After Monday, February 28, 2022, refunds will only be given if the GQCCC is able to secure another vendor for the space. If fees were paid by check, refunds will be mailed to the contact person. If fees were paid online, refunds will be made back to the payment method used.
Your application is not complete without payment. Clicking the submit button below will send the application and then redirect you to the payment portal. If you are purchasing more than one booth size or need to pay the service animal deposit, click continue shopping to add additional items into your shopping cart before clicking check out.
You can also pay by mailing a check made out to GQCCC to:
GQCCC Vendor Chair
5554 Clayton Rd Ste 4
Concord, CA 94521-4180